IMPOSSIBLE LOVE

Shanti hurries to get inside her bedroom, she needs to change her clothes, or at least to comb her hair. She puts some powder. Ah, it’s better now, looks fresh. Soon she comes out and finds her friend, Bro Yun. Well exactly he is much older than her.

Bro Yun is a university student. A bright student wearing thick glasses. Behind the glasses are a pair of sharp eyes.

Every week on Saturday Bro Yun will come and pick her up for the Youth’s service. She always ready before the time comes. But today, it’s not Saturday and Bro Yun comes. She was helping her mother to sew some clothes. It’s not pleasant to be seen in that condition, sitting on the floor with bending back on the sewing machine. The pieces of cloth are scattered everywhere.

“Hi Shanti, how are you, are you busy?”
“Not so busy, Bro. How are you? You don’t have a class today?”
“No, now is my summer holiday. I just on my way to fetch something nearby here. Do I disturb you?”
“No, not at all. I just helping my mother with some sewing. Sorry about the cloths, it’s everywhere.” Shanti is ashamed when saying this.
“Please sit down Bro.” Shanti pulled a chair for Sun. She doesn’t know that her younger sister at the same time also pulling another chair behind Shanti.
“Thank you Shanti.”
“Ouch what happened?” Shanty falls down. She had tried to sit on the chair that has been moved by her mother. And everybody was laughing.

‘Oh this is embarrassing, how could this happen now in front of Bro Yun, I’m gonna kill myself then … oh oh oh what should I do?’ thought Shanti.

“I’m sorry Shanti, I didn’t know that you would sit there” her younger sister says.
“It’s OK, I was careless.” He just grinned with wide smile. ‘oh what does think about me then?’

“Are you OK Shanti? Oh, you look pale.”
“Yes, I’m fine, thank you.”
“Is there some news brother?”
“Oh, yes. Next month we will have a field trip to seaside. It will be a full day trip. Are you interested to join?”
“Oh really? It’s wonderful, I’m very interested.”
“Well then, next week I will give you the official letter for your parents to let them know and asking for permission”.
“Are you joining also?”
“Of course, I’m the committee member, I will go” Shanti’s heart is beating so fast, dug dug dug dug.
“Great, I will enjoy the trip” she already thinks how wonderful to have time with Bro Yun on the seaside.
“How is your school? When is your exam?”
“It’s boring. Some homework and reading the book. End of this there will be final exam for this semester.”
“Good luck. It’s good”
“Huh?”
“Yes, so that after exam you can have good time at the trip. You must study and prepare well for the exam.”
“I know, I will. But some subjects I don’t understand and it’s too difficult for me.”
“If it’s about Mathematic and Physics I can help you, since now I’m in holiday.”
“Thank you bro, I will need your help.”
---
Since that day then Shanti always think about him. He is very nice to her. Always pay attention and show care she needs. She has lost her father when she was 5. After knew him last year she felts a warm love from a man.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Be Downcast

世上只有妈妈好 SHI SHANG ZHI YOU MAMA HAO LYRICS

Apply Schengen visa (Paris) dari UK