I am K.O.

Since yesterday, I have sore throat. It's painful in all my body.

I contacted my sister in Indonesia to get the traditional recipe for this. She told me to drink fresh milk (cow's milk not bean's milk), and drink water+ salt before breakfast, which has been prepared from night before. So yesterday I bought a big packs of Thai Danish milk the red color (fresh and plain) and I drank 2 boxes of them.

It's better now, the fever is reduced but my head still aching and spinning.

Still feel lazy to interact with people. Lazy to smile, the world so cloudy, but not rainy yet :D :D :D

Want to take rest but last week I already took sick leave to recover from my headache and stomachache.

Guess my face is green and my eyes are red, my tongue is blue. HIIiiii

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Don't Be Downcast

世上只有妈妈好 SHI SHANG ZHI YOU MAMA HAO LYRICS

Apply Schengen visa (Paris) dari UK